The ReBirth Customer Service & Sales Program is an ideal choice for individuals who are interested in working in a customer-facing role or looking to pursue a career in sales or retail. This program will provide the foundational education and skills needed to succeed in frontline roles in a variety of industries. This training program is designed to be flexible and adaptable to the unique needs of each participant.
Includes the following:
- Overview of products and services
- Assessing and meeting customer needs
- Basics of store operations
- Inventory control
- Merchandise processing
- Open to anyone 16+
- 8 Weeks, Online Learning
- National Retail Foundation (NFR) Rise Up Customer Service and Sales Certification
Additional Services Included:
- Career Readiness: Advocating, communication, time management, problem-solving, financial literacy, and technology skills.
- Job Placement: Employment placement assistance and referrals to employers and industry partners.
- Case Management: A Case Manager that supports successful program completion and twelve months following.
- Social Service Support: Our team ensures that social service needs are addressed and there are no barriers to success.